|Monday, August 31, 2015|
- Call for Nominations: Rockefeller College
- Location: Rockefeller College
- Description: Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy invites you to nominate individuals for their outstanding achievement and service to the College and community. These individuals personify the College’s commitment to excellence and service and bring distinction to themselves and to their alma mater. The awards will be presented at the Annual Alumni Dinner and Awards Ceremony on May 13, 2016.
- DAES/ASRC Joint Colloquium
- Location: Earth Science 232
- Description: The Department of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences and the Atmospheric Science Research Center invite you to their joint colloquium featuring, Neil Gifford, Conservation Director of the Albany Pine Bush Preserve Commission. Neil will present "Habitat management for an endangered butterfly benefits other Species of Greatest Conservation Need in an eastern NY pitch pine - scrub oak barrens.”
All are welcome.
- Sustainability Collaborative Kickoff: Minute to Win It
- Location: Campus Center Assembly Hall
- Description: Are you a leader on campus who wants to grow the scope of your club or organization?
Join us for the inaugural meeting of the UAlbany Sustainability Collaborative! Together, we will strategize on how to build a more sustainable UAlbany. This is your chance to network with UAlbany’s student leaders, develop leadership skills, and recruit volunteers and members. We’ll be kicking off this new idea with Minute to Win it Games sponsored by UAS. Of course, we’ll have free pizza.