|Tuesday, March 11, 2014|
- Dreamweaver Layouts and Templates
- Location: Library Basement, LI B15
- Description: (Prerequisite: Starting with Dreamweaver and Intermediate Dreamweaver or extensive previous Dreamweaver and CSS experience) - Learn how to use Dreamweaver's CSS based layouts to make standards compliant Web pages efficiently. Also, learn how to create and use Dreamweaver Templates (DWT) Web sites for easy site-wide work. Walk-ins welcomed.
- Information Session: Exciting Careers in Information Science
- Location: Campus Center Terrace Lounge
- Description: What do an Information & Cyber Security Analyst, Network Administrator, E-Government Specialist, Database or Web Designer, Archivist, & School Librarian ALL have in common? They are among some of the exciting information science careers in today’s information rich world. Join us for this brief information session on how you can prepare to enter these cutting edge fields. And while you’re there, ask how you can jump start your grad school studies and earn 12 grad credits while still an undergrad!