|Thursday, July 24, 2014|
- UAS Summer Hours
- Location: Campus-wide
- Description: UAS' summer hours of operation for dining services, the University bookstore and banking.
- Campus Gold Information (formerly podium advance)
- Location: Campus-wide
- Description: Campus Gold is a UAS advance added to your SUNYCard. It offers you the ability to purchase textbooks and supplies at the bookstore while you are waiting for your financial aid. The amount requested ($650 maximum) is charged to your tuition bill. For more information visit the Campus Gold webpage. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call for Nominations: 2015 Rockefeller College Alumni Awards
- Location: Rockefeller College
- Description: Each year at its annual Alumni Dinner and Awards Ceremony, Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy honors a number of distinguished individuals for their outstanding contributions in the areas of political science, public administration, leadership, and continuing professional development.
For more information on awards categories and to make your nomination by November 1, 2014, please click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DRXMFB3
- Dreamweaver Layouts and Templates
- Location: Library Basement, LI B15
- Description: (Prerequisite: Starting with Dreamweaver and Intermediate Dreamweaver or extensive previous Dreamweaver and CSS experience) - Learn how to use Dreamweaver's CSS based layouts to make standards compliant Web pages efficiently. Also, learn how to create and use Dreamweaver Templates (DWT) Web sites for easy site-wide work. Walk-ins welcomed.
- Mary Reid Kelley: Working Objects and Videos
- Location: University Art Museum
- Description: "Mary Reid Kelley: Working Objects and Videos” marks the first time this critically-acclaimed artist presents the finely crafted and researched costumes, objects, and drawings that are key to her inventive video process, which fuses live performance, drawing, sculpture, costume design, and digital media.
- Webinar: Inline Grading for Assignments
- Location: Webinar
- Description: This webinar shows how instructors can view student-submitted files “inline,” meaning in the web browser, without requiring any plug-ins, applets, or client-side applications. Additionally, annotations tools are available as part of the inline viewer, enabling instructors to provide feedback – comments, highlights, and even drawing/annotation – directly on the inline view of the document.
- CARD's Family Picnic
- Location: Tawasentha Park
- Description: Join the CARD staff for our Annual Family Picnic at Tawasentha Park! Please feel free to bring park-appropriate toys such as Frisbees, kites, etc.