|Wednesday, May 6, 2015|
- Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition
- Location: University Art Museum
- Description: MFA Anthony J. Camarota, Jaymee Harvey, Eric Lainson, Madison LaVallee, Thomas Makovitch, Jason Kates van Staveren. MA Nancy Powhida
This exhibition is supported by the Office of the President, office of the Provost, The University at Albany Foundation, the College of Arts and Sciences, University Auxiliary Services, and the Ann C. Mataraso Endowment Fund in honor of Professor Emeritus Mark Greenwold.
- Microsoft Access 2013 Class 7: Links, Relationships and Table/Data Normalization
- Location: LC SB 30A
- Description: This class is dedicated to an in-depth look at table design and logical data handling. Several concepts and features, including Data normalization, Links, Relationships and Joint Properties are discussed and defined. Conceptually, this is one of the most difficult and important classes for the sophisticated Access user.
- Student Recitals
- Location: Performing Arts Center (Recital Hall)
- Description: A host of performers showcase their vocal and instrumental talents as part of their departmental studies.
PRESENTED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF MUSIC AND THEATRE
- CARD Spring Family Training Series
- Location: Desmond Hotel
- Description: Understanding Communication and Your Child with ASD: An overview of functional communication and social communication development from birth to the teen years; what makes communication different for those on the spectrum, and ideas that families can use to improve their children's communication abilities.