|Wednesday, July 30, 2014|
- UAS Summer Hours
- Location: Campus-wide
- Description: UAS' summer hours of operation for dining services, the University bookstore and banking.
- Campus Gold Information (formerly podium advance)
- Location: Campus-wide
- Description: Campus Gold is a UAS advance added to your SUNYCard. It offers you the ability to purchase textbooks and supplies at the bookstore while you are waiting for your financial aid. The amount requested ($650 maximum) is charged to your tuition bill. For more information visit the Campus Gold webpage. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call for Nominations: 2015 Rockefeller College Alumni Awards
- Location: Rockefeller College
- Description: Each year at its annual Alumni Dinner and Awards Ceremony, Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy honors a number of distinguished individuals for their outstanding contributions in the areas of political science, public administration, leadership, and continuing professional development.
For more information on awards categories and to make your nomination by November 1, 2014, please click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DRXMFB3
- Mary Reid Kelley: Working Objects and Videos
- Location: University Art Museum
- Description: "Mary Reid Kelley: Working Objects and Videos” marks the first time this critically-acclaimed artist presents the finely crafted and researched costumes, objects, and drawings that are key to her inventive video process, which fuses live performance, drawing, sculpture, costume design, and digital media.
- Web Design Walk-In: Individual Assistance
- Location: Library Basement, LI B14
- Description: This Web design drop-in session is your opportunity to find answers to your Web questions that may not be addressed in our other classes. Stop in anytime during the session to discuss Web design, Cascading Style Sheets, SEO, HTML5, and much more. Expect to talk over your projects and ideas with others who are working on Web sites, too. Walk-in anytime.
- School of Business Sponsors International e-HRM Conference
- Location: SUNY Global Center
- Description: The Conference brings together an international group of scholars and business leaders to present leading edge research on electronic human resource management.
MBA students may attend the Wednesday’s session at no charge.