|Tuesday, September 2, 2014|
- Campus Gold Information (formerly podium advance)
- Location: Campus-wide
- Description: Campus Gold is a UAS advance added to your SUNYCard. It offers you the ability to purchase textbooks and supplies at the bookstore while you are waiting for your financial aid. The amount requested ($650 maximum) is charged to your tuition bill. For more information visit the Campus Gold webpage. If you have questions please email email@example.com.
- Call for Nominations: 2015 Rockefeller College Alumni Awards
- Location: Rockefeller College
- Description: Each year at its annual Alumni Dinner and Awards Ceremony, Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy honors a number of distinguished individuals for their outstanding contributions in the areas of political science, public administration, leadership, and continuing professional development.
For more information on awards categories and to make your nomination by November 1, 2014, please click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DRXMFB3
- Mary Reid Kelley: Working Objects and Videos
- Location: University Art Museum
- Description: "Mary Reid Kelley: Working Objects and Videos” marks the first time this critically-acclaimed artist presents the finely crafted and researched costumes, objects, and drawings that are key to her inventive video process, which fuses live performance, drawing, sculpture, costume design, and digital media.
- Week of Wow! 518 Market
- Location: Campus Center
- Description: Come check out the newly renovated 518 Market! Stop by for free samples, giveaways and chances to win great prizes!
- Seminar on Grant Funding in Health and Human Rights
- Location: Campus Center 375
- Description: From strategic considerations to basic dos and don'ts, this seminar for new and pre-tenure faculty will address grant writing in the fields of health and human rights. Our presenters, both with SUNY's Global Institute for Health and Human Rights, will break down proposal development (particularly for USAID and the NIH) in project management terms: sourcing; essential preparation; timing & order of tasks; suggestions and common pitfalls; as well as short and long-term strategic considerations