|Thursday, October 30, 2014|
- Call for Nominations: 2015 Rockefeller College Alumni Awards
- Location: Rockefeller College
- Description: Each year at its annual Alumni Dinner and Awards Ceremony, Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy honors a number of distinguished individuals for their outstanding contributions in the areas of political science, public administration, leadership, and continuing professional development.
For more information on awards categories and to make your nomination by November 1, 2014, please click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DRXMFB3
- Thursday Policy Lunch Series
- Location: Milne 215 (Downtown Campus)
- Description: This weeks Thursday Policy Lunch Series will feature a conversation with Shawn Bushway from the Department of Criminal Justice at UAlbany
You are encouraged to bring your lunch.
- Lunch with an Alum: Political Journalist, Susan Milligan '84
- Location: Campus Center Patroon Room
- Description: Find out how to launch a career in political journalism, what the work is like day-to-day, and how to best prepare for the career as a student. Susan Milligan ’84 is a veteran political journalist and writer. For more than 27 years, Milligan covered Washington, the Albany statehouse and New York City Hall for States News Service and the New York Daily News and the Boston Globe, where she recently served as White House and National Political Correspondent.
- Remember the Titans
- Location: Campus Center 346
- Description: Come join the MRC in viewing the movie, "Remember the Titans."
- Thirsty Thursday
- Location: Campus Center
- Description: Stop by and get any size fountain beverage or 12 oz. coffee for $1 at Cusato's, Damien's, Wholly Habaneros, SubConnection, 518 Market, UFood Grill, Coccadotts and Stalks and Stems!
- Using Microforms
- Location: Interactive Media Center LI b41 (basement)
- Description: This workshop provides an overview of the collections, instructions for viewing microforms, and tips for creating quality PDF scans from microforms.
- Double M Haunted Hayrides Bus Trip
- Location: Collins Circle
- Description: The UAlbany Programming Board is taking you to Double M Haunted Hayride for a fun night of fright. Registration includes bus ride there and one ride.
Bus leaves from Collins circle at 6:00pm and we will return to campus at approx. 9pm.
Tickets are limited and reservations are required so make sure you sign up on MyInvolvement.org!